PORK AND VEGETABLE POTSTICKER 32 OZ
16 in stock
Pork, Cabbage, Water, Green Onion, Ginger, Less than 2% of Egg White, Salt, Corn Starch, Sesame Oil, Soy Sauce (water, soybeans, wheat, salt, sodium benzoate: less than 1/10 of 1% as a preservative), Disodium 5’-inosinate, Disodium 5’-guanylate.
Enriched Wheat Flour (wheat flour, niacin, reduced iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), Water, Modified Potato Starch, Less than 2% of Soybean Oil, Tapioca Starch, Egg White, Salt, Sorbitol.
Wheat, Egg, Soy, Sesame.
Heat to an Internal Temperature of 165°F or above as Measured by Use of a Thermometer.
- Add frozen potstickers into boiling water and boil for 1 minute.
- Pour 2 tablespoons of cooking oil into a frying pan.
- Place 12 boiled potstickers onto the pan, and cook at medium heat for 1 minute.
- Reduce heat to low, add 3 tablespoons of water to the pan.
- Cover and simmer for 5 to 6 minutes until the bottom of the postickers turn golden brown.
- Preheat oil to 375°F.
- Place 12 frozen potstickers into the fryer and cook for about 7 minutes until golden brown.
- Put 6 frozen potsticker in steamer.
- Add 1/2 cup of water and steam for 9 to 10 minutes.